250g Firm Tofu, cut into strips about 1cm wide
1 Red Pepper cut into squares about 1.5cm x 1.5cm
3 Cloves Garlic, roughly chopped
3 Tablespoons Honey
60ml Soy Sauce
200ml Wine Vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade for at least an hour.
- Remove the tofu from the marinade and peppers.
- Boil (slightly more than a simmer) the peppers and marinade for 10-15 minutes. This is done when it's thick and syrup like, but before it starts to burn.
- Add tofu back in. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on top of stir-fried vegetables and rice or noodles.