A quick and simple way of making 'healthy' vegetable burgers.
- 3 aubergines, thickly sliced
- 6 carrots, sliced vertically and head and tail removed
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 wedge of brie, sliced
- 8 burger buns
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees.
- Place sliced vegetables into a roasting tin and toss in the olive oil, salt and pepper, ensuring the vegetables get evenly coated.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, turning vegetables after 15 minutes.
- Toast the sides of the burger buns in a toaster or under the grill.
- Serve direct to the table, letting people build their own burgers.