- 8 courgettes, washed and cut in half down the middle
- 150g goats cheese
- 150g cream cheese
- 50g sundried tomatoes, finely sliced and chopped
- 1 tsp. basil, finely chopped or dried
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- A couple of teaspoons of olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees. Use the olive oil to grease one or two large baking dishes to place the courgettes in later on.
- Use a teaspoon to carefully carve out the seedy bit from inside the courgettes. Discard the seedy bits (or save them for a soup).
- Mix the cheeses, the basil, garlic, tomatoes, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the courgettes skin down in the oven proof dishes and fill with the cheese mixture.
- Cover the dishes with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 20-30 minutes until the cheese is a bit toasted.
- Serve with roast potatoes