- 1 block of smoked tofu
- 100g shredded or grated cheese
- 1 jar of pickled chilis
- 8 tortillas
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and grease an oven proof dish with oil or butter.
- Slice the smoked tofu into quarted cm slices.
- Fill a tortilla with a couple of slices of smoked tofu, one eight of the cheese and a few of the chilis and fold it in half and place it at one end of the oven proof dish.
- Repeat the above step for the 7 remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted nicely.
Serves 2 to 3.