- 150ml dry cider or wine
- 150ml soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- 15g of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 4 onions, finely chopped
- 8 chicken thighs, small breasts or drumsticks, boned and skinless or 8 quorn fillets
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix everything except the onions and chicken together in a mixing jug.
- Place the chicken and onions in a greased baking dish and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes pour in the sauce, making sure to cover the chicken with it.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and make sure it's well sealed at the edges.
- Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve with potatoes and green beans.
Serves 3 to 4.