- 5 red onions, peeled and a large cross cut into the top
- 5 tsp olive oil
- 1 block halloumi, sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin slices
- 16 green olives, cut in half
- Place the onions on a baking tray and put a tsp of olive oil on the top of each one.
- Bake at 220 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Fry the halloumi slices in a pan with a little oil over a medium heat, turning after a couple of minutes. When the halloumi is golden brown remove it from the frying pan.
- Cut the halloumi into thin strips.
- Construct the wraps but putting a quarter of the halloumi, pepper and olives down the center of each tortilla wrap and rolling the wrap up.
- Serve with two wraps on each plate and half the roast onion mixture in between the rolled up wraps.