Oven Baked Vegetables with Halloumi

 
As you can probably tell from all my halloumi recipes, I really like the stuff. I'd never tried baking it in the oven until now, but I thought I'd give it a go and it turned out really well.

Ingredients:



  • 2 Swedes, peeled and cut into 2 cm cubes

  • 2 sweet peppers, cut into 2 cm squares

  • 1 squash or pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2 cm squares, discard the seeds

  • 3 red onions, peeled and cut into quarters

  • 2 'sprigs' of rosemary

  • 4 tablespoons olive oil

  • 2 blocks of halloumi, sliced thinly


 

Method:



  1. Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees

  2. Mix all the vegetables, rosemary and olive oil together in a large roasting tin

  3. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes

  4. Stir all the vegetables around and then place slices of halloumi on the top

  5. Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is crisp and golden

  6. Serve while still piping hot


 

Serves 4.
Posted by Picasa

Comments