This is a really quick and easy pizza. Replace the mustard with any other sort of pickle or relish such as tomato pickle if mustard isn't your thing. I recommend the mustard though, all the heat leaves it as you cook it.
- 3 tbsp. self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. mustard powder
- 10g butter
- 4 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 25g vegetarian bacon chips or pre-cooked bacon
- 25g cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the flour, cayenne pepper, mustard powder and butter in a bowl. If the butter is still soft then heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Add the water and mix with a knife. Once a dough starts to form then kneed it with your hands until it's uniform.
- Press the dough out into a circle on a greased baking tray.
- Spread the mustard on the dough.
- Add the bacon (chips) and then lastly add the cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and crisp.