This is a really simple but nice recipe.
- 250g spaghetti
- 4 slices of bacon or 100g of vegetarian bacon bits
- 50g Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 eggs
- Put a big pot of salty water on to boil.
- Once boiling place the spaghetti in the water and cook for 12 minutes.
- Chop the bacon into small squares and fry on a gentle heat for 10 minutes.
- Mix the eggs and cheese together in a jug using fork.
- Once the pasta is done, drain it and very quickly return it to the pan it was boiling in.
- Without pausing pour in the egg and cheese mix and stir well. Don't heat it on the hob at all, just let the heat stored in the pasta cook the egg.
- Serve immediately with cherry tomatoes.