I simply adore blue cheese and can think of nothing better to have on a burger.
- 3 burgers
- 3 burger buns, cut down the middle
- 70g of blue cheese, sliced into 3 slices
- 3 tsp of chutney or burger relish
- Place the burgers and burger buns (inner side up) on a baking tray and grill for 6 minutes, or half the cooking time for the burgers.
- Remove the burger buns, which should be nicely browned now and turn the burgers over.
- Return the burgers to the grill for another 6 minutes (or half of cooking time).
- While the burgers grill, place a tsp of chutney on the bottom of each burger bun.
- Once the 6 minutes is up, turn the burgers over and cover the top with the blue cheese.
- Grill for 2 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Place burgers in buns and eat. Preferably with a cold beer.