A quick and fancy looking new take on pizza.
- 1 sheet of pre-rolled puff pastry
- 2 tbsp coarse grain mustard
- 4 spring onions, washed and trimmed
- 200g blue cheese, e.g. stilton, sliced as thinly as possible (it doesn't matter if it crumbles to pieces)
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Grease a large baking tray
- Roll out the sheet of puff pastry so that it's slightly thinner than how it comes.
- Cut about 1 cm off each edge using a knife and carefully place on the edge of the remaining puff pastry. This raised edge all around the edge will give a nice crisp crust to the pizza.
- Spread the mustard over the non raised area of the pastry.
- Use scissors to chop the spring onions and spread evenly over the mustard.
- Place the slices of blue cheese evenly over the mustard and spring onions.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, serve while the cheese is still bubbling.
Serves 2 with just a green salad or 4 if you do some new potatoes with it.