- 250g coarse semolina
- 40g butter
- 568ml (1 pint) milk
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 150g milk chocolate chips
- Place the semolina and butter in a pan and heat over a medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir the semolina and butter frequently, making sure it gets cooked evenly.
- While this is cooking, mix the milk and brown sugar together in a jug.
- When the semolina is starting to brown, add the milk and stir vigerously until all the milk is absorbed.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve while still hot and don't forget to add water to the pan, otherwise the bits of semolina left in there will set like concrete.