When I saw the tin of 'mock duck' in the shop I just had to buy it. It turns out that it is braised gluten with a textured outside to give the appearance of duck skin. As dubious as that sounds it does go well with hoi-sin sauce so ignore the strangeness of it and enjoy.
- 1 tin of mock duck
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 tortilla
- 4 tbsp hoi-sin sauce
- 4 spring onions, washed and cut into thin strips
- Fry the mock duck with the oil over a medium heat until it starts to crisp on the edges.
- Spread the hoi-sin sauce over the surface of the tortillas.
- Add the spring onions on top of the sauce.
- Divide the mock duck up into quarters and place it on top of the hoi-sin sauce and spring onions.
- Roll up the tortilla and serve.