It might be coming to the end of summer BBQ season, but these delicious deserts are worth remembering if you do happen to have a late September barbecue.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 'flake' chocolate bars, carefully cut in half
- Run the tip of a sharp knife lengthwise down the middle of one side of each banana. It's important to go deep enough to cut the skin and the banana flesh inside, but not so deep that you cut the skin the other side.
- Carefully place the flake inside the slit you've made.
- Once you've finished with the main course on the barbecue place these on the grill, including their skins.
- The bananas are ready when the skin is well blackened.
- Eat with a fork and be careful as the chocolate can be hot.