I adore burritos and when I heard about making a breakfast burrito I thought I just had to try it. Being vegetarian I had to use vegetarian bacon, but it still worked well.
- 3 sausages
- 5 rashers of bacon
- 2 eggs
- dash of milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- Start by frying the sausages in a pan.
- When they're about 5 minutes from being done, add the bacon to the pan and start frying that.
- Mix the eggs with the dash of milk and salt and pepper and beat well.
- Put the egg mixture in the saucepan and heat it up quickly, while stiring it quickly.
- When the egg mixture starts to go solid you can stop stiring and take it off the heat.
- Place on tortilla on a plate and spoon the scrambled egg mixture onto it.
- Next chop up the sausages and place them on the egg, then the bacon on top of the sausages.
- Add plenty of ketchup to the top and then fold up the burrito by first folding in the ends and then rolling up the sides.
- Enjoy the breakfast of kings.
Serves 1 hungry person.