This is a lighter, although not necessarily healthier, take on normal pizza. It leaves off any tomatoes so is great for people who don't like tomato.
- 1 quantity of pizza dough made as in here
- 200g or so of washed spinach leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g grated mozzarella cheese
- Make the pizza dough as in the other recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Toss the spinach, oil and garlic together in a bowl.
- Roll the dough out on to a baking tray and spread the spinach and garlic out over the top. Make sure it's fairly even otherwise you'll get burn and uncooked bits.
- Sprinkle the cheese all over the spinach, making sure it's well covered.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the spinach is cooked and starting to dry, but not burning.