Following on from cheese fondue, I couldn't resist doing a recipe for chocolate fondue.
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 300ml single cream
- various fruit to dip such as: strawberries, blueberries, prunes and apricots
- Place the chocolate and cream in a bowl and place that bowl over a pan of water.
- Heat the water on a low to medium heat. It should start to boil and slowly heat up the chocolate. Make sure it doesn't boil dry by checking the water level every 10 minutes.
- Don't stir the chocolate/cream mixture until it looks like the chocolate is really starting to melt. This should take 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully stir the chocolate into the cream until the liquid is a single consistency.
- Serve with forks and the fruit.