- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 600g of assorted vegetables cut into pieces no larger than 2 cm
- 1 tsp fajita spice mix
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 pot of hot salsa
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Start by frying the onion in the oil for 5 minutes.
- If you're using root vegetables (potatoes, carrots) you'll want to boil them in water for 10 minutes in water before adding them at the next step.
- Next add the vegetables and fry them for 10 minutes. Recommended combination:
- Potato and Califlower
- Carrot and Cabbage
- Sweet Pepper and Kidney Beans (from a tin)
- Add the fajita spice mix and 3 or 4 tbsp of water if the mixture looks dry.
- Fry for a couple more minutes.
- Serve at the table with the pan and the tortillas, salsa and cheese.
- Construct the fajita with the mixture, salsa and cheese and then roll up and eat.