- 1 tsp dried yeast, make sure it's fast action otherwise it won't rise in time
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 50ml plain yoghurt
- 100ml milk
- 250g strong plain flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ghee or butter
- Either place all the ingredients in a bread maker and set it to dough setting or do the following: mix all the ingredients and kneed with your hands for 5 minutes; place the dough somewhere warm for 30 minutes; kneed it for 5 minutes again; return to the warm place for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into quarters and roll them out on a floured surface.
- Turn the grill on at a medium to high setting.
- Place the rolled out dough under the grill.
- Watch it carefully as it'll only take a couple of minutes for one side to be done.
- When the side is done, turn them over to cook the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining dough (depending on if you could fit all four under your grill to start with).
- Serve while still warm. If you need to keep them warm wrap a clean(!) tea towel around them.