- 1 quantity of pizza dough made as in here
- 1/2 a tube of tomato puree
- 1 tsp oregano
- 300g of cheese, cheddar or mozzarella work, thinly sliced
- 25g butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Make the pizza dough as in the other recipe.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Mix the tomato puree with the oregano.
- Divide the dough into 16 (split it in half four times).
- Roll each small dough ball out and place some of the tomato puree and some of the cheese on it.
- Place it on a greased baking tray and then repeat for the other 15.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until they are almost done.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the side.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan with the garlic.
- When the garlic starts to sizzle place the half cooked pizzas in the frying pan. Unless you have an insanely large frying pan you'll need to have 3 or 4 batches.
- Fry the pizzas for 2 to 3 minutes until the bread on the bottom starts to go golden brown.
- Serve while still hot (and ignore the calories).
Makes enough mini pizzas for a snack for 6 to 8 people.