- 6 potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 6 vegetarian (or meaty) sausages
- 1/2 a cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 bunches of broccoli, washed and cut down to small pieces
- 1 stock cube
- Heat up some water to boil.
- When the water is boiling add the potatoes to it. Boil them for 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking place the oil, onions and sausages in the saute pan.
- Fry on a medium to high heat until the onions are starting to go a bit soft. Turn the sausages every so often.
- Add the cabbage and broccoli and turn the heat down.
- Crumble the stock cube over everything. Place the saute lid on the pan and leave it.
- When the potatoes are done, drain them and add them to the saute pan, giving everything a good stir. Cut up the sausages using a knife so that they're in pieces a few cm long.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes with the lid on and then serve.