- 100g butter
- 180g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 250ml milk
- 350g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- 50g milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the egg, sugar and butter together with a whisk.
- Add the milk a bit at a time and mix it well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and vanilla essence. Make sure it's well mixed.
- Finally add both sets of chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.