- 4 large carrots, washed and cut into roughly square pieces
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into square pieces
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled but left whole
- 3 or 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Boil a large pan of water and add the carrots and sweet potatoes to it when it's boiling.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Boil for 10 minutes and then drain off the water.
- Place the carrots and sweet potato pieces in a roasting tin.
- Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and then add the rosemary and garlic.
- Mix everything together well so that it's all coated with oil.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with peas and ketchup.