- 1 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 150g dried soya mince
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 300ml boiling water
- 250g pasta, any shape
- 100g grated cheese
- Put on a large pan of water to boil for the paste.
- Try the onion in a frying pan with the oil over a medium heat.
- Rehydrate the soya mince with the stock cube and the water and stir well.
- Once all the water has been absorbed add the mince and stir frequently while frying for 10 minutes.
- At the same time add the pasta to the boiling water and wait for it to be cooked.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pan you cooked it in. Add the mince and onion mix and mix.
- Serve on a plate topped with the grated cheese.