- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced
- 50g baby sweetcorn
- 50g mange touts
- 400ml vegetable stock (or hot water with stock powder)
- 400ml hot water
- 1/2 tsp chopped dried chillis
- 2 blocks of fine egg noodles
- 50g sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown rice miso
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- Fry the celery in a large saucepan with the oil until it starts to soften.
- Add the mange touts, sweetcorn, chillis, stock and water and bring to the boil.
- Once it's boiling add the egg noodles and the sliced mushrooms.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the soy sauce and miso.
- Serve in a bowl and top with the quarters of boiled egg.