- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 125g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 chilli pepper, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 125g grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Fry the onion and mushrooms in a saucepan with the oil until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the tinned tomatoes and chilli pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
- Break the 4 eggs onto the mixture, spacing them out evenly in the pan.
- Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread or baked potatoes.