- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 300g quorn pieces
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 sweet peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 tsp fajita spice mix
- 200g plain/salted tortilla chips
- 125g grated cheese (cheddar is best)
- 125g salsa
- Fry the onion and quorn in the oil over a medium heat until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the peppers and spicemix (possibly with a couple of tbsp of water to get the spice mix to dissolve)
- Fry everything together for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- While this is frying, mix the tortilla chips with the grated cheese in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for 40 seconds to a minute to melt the cheese.
- Pour the quorn mixture over the tortilla and then add the salsa on one side.
- Garnish with pickled chillis if desired and serve.