- 6 medium sized potatoes, washed and any bad bits cut out
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 tsp chopped herbs, thyme or rosemary work well
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- After washing the potatoes, cut them into wedge shapes which are no more than 2cm thick on their thick edge. You can peel the potatoes as well, but I prefer the wedges with skins on, so only peel them if the skins are in a bad condition.
- Place the wedges in a large bowl and add the oil and the herbs.
- Use your hands to mix the potatoes well, ensure that every wedge has a thing coat of oil.
- Lay wedges out on a greased baking tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, turning the wedges over after 10 minutes.
- Serve with something moist to dip them in, like a salsa or a thick stew.
Serves 2, easily multiplies up to more.