- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 4 wheat tortilla wraps
- 60g grated cheddar cheese
- 10 green olives, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Fry the onions and cauliflower in the oil in a large frying pan or wok for 5 minutes.
- Add the cumin, corriander and paprika and stir over a medium heat until the cauliflower becomes softer.
- Lightly grease a large baking tray and lay two of the tortilla down on it.
- Divide the olives and then the cauliflower mixture over the two tortilla.
- Cover with cheese and then put the other tortilla on top.
- Press gently down to make sure it's reasonably flat and then place in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Serves 1 to 2.