- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 40 Brussel sprouts (about 400g), ends chopped off and outer leaves remove, quartered
- 250g spaghetti
- 50g almond flakes
- 250ml double cream
- Put on a large pan of pasta to boil.
- Use a large frying pan to fry the garlic and sprouts in the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Stir the sprouts and garlic every minute or so.
- After frying for 5 minutes, add the spaghetti to the water and cook as per the instructions (about 10 minutes).
- When the pasta is almost done, add the almonds and double cream to the sprouts and mix well.
- Heat the cream and sprout sauce just long enough so that it starts to steam but not bubble.
- Drain the pasta and then add it to the almonds and cream mixture.
- Stir well and serve.