- As much kale as you want, washed and stalks removed
- 1tsp olive oil for each handful of kale
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the kale with the seasoning and oil in a bowl with your hands. Make sure all the kale gets a thin coating of oil.
- Lie the kale out on baking trays so that it's only one layer thick.
- Cook in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on it as it can go from crisp to burnt in a very short length of time.
- I found my oven isn't very good at cooking the kale uniformly. I'd found I had to remove some of the cooked crisps after 5 minutes but return the baking tray to the oven to cook the other crisps for a bit longer.