- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 dried chilis, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 medium sized potatoes, washed and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 head of broccoli, washed and cut into 2cm pieces
- 300g Quorn pieces
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp fenugreek powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 350ml water
- Put a small pan of water on to boil for the potatoes.
- In a large saucepan or wok, fry the onions and chilis in the oil over a medium heat.
- While the onions are frying, boil the potatoes in the water for 10 minutes.
- When the potatoes are slightly soft, drain them and add them to the onions.
- Add the broccoli and quorn to the wok and stir fry everything for a 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour, fenugreek, turmeric and garam massal with the water in a jug or bowl.
- Add the cornflour mixture to the work and turn the heat down to a low heat.
- Let the dish simmer for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so to check it's not burning.
- Serve with rice.
Serves 3 to 4.