- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 100g Wensleydale cheese, finely chopped
- 250g pasta
- black pepper to taste
- Put on a large pan of water to boil for the pasta.
- Mix the garlic, oil, lemon and cheese in a bowl.
- Season the mixture with fresh black pepper, but don't add any salt as the cheese has enough in it.
- When the water is boiling, add the pasta to it and cook according to instructions.
- Drain the pasta when it's cooked, but leave a bit of liquid on it, to help the sauce.
- Return the pasta to the pan and add the lemon and cheese mixture.
- Stir well and let the remaining heat in the pasta and pan warm the sauce through. If it's all cooled down too much then put it over a low heat for 30 seconds or so.
- Serve while still warm.