- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cabbage, roughly chopped
- 6 french beans, ends removed and chopped into 1cm pieces
- 1 floret of broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 350g cottage cheese
- juice of 4 limes
- 200g pasta tomato sauce or passata
- 100g grated cheddar
- 8 large tortilla wraps
- Put the onion, cabbage, beans, broccoli, paprika, chilli powder and oil into a big wok and stir fry over a medium heat until it all goes soft. This should take 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the cottage cheese followed by the lime juice.
- Heat the oven up to 200 degrees.
- Divide the mixture between the eight tortillas and wrap it up in them. Place them in a greased oven proof dish once you've wrapped them.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the top of the tortillas. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the top is nice and crispy.