- 2 large mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 floret of broccoli, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 chili, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive vegetables (this is pickled vegetables and olives, again available from Chinese supermarkets)
- 150g deep fried tofu, thinly sliced (this is available already deep friend from Chinese supermarkets)
- 2 blocks of noodles
- Put on a pan of water for cooking the noodles.
- Stir fry the mushrooms, broccoli and chili in the sunflower oil and soy sauce over a high heat for five minutes.
- Put the noodles in to the boiling water and cook for the time given on their package.
- Add the olive vegetables and tofu to the wok and stir fry for another few minutes.
- Drain the noodles and split them between two plates.
- Serve the stir-fried tofu and vegetable over the noodles.