- 200g dried tagliatelle pasta
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small 2 cm pieces
- 150g green beans
- 75g blue cheese, such as danish blue, crumbled or finely chopped
- Put on a large pan of boiling water.
- Add the pasta, cauliflower and green beans to the water.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain most of the liquid off, but leave 30ml or so of the cooking liquid behind.
- While everything is still very hot, stir in the blue cheese. Stir until the cheese has all melted.
- Serve immediately while piping hot.