- 2 small onions, thickly chopped
- 300g Quorn Swedish style balls
- 3 carrots, washed and sliced
- 2 potatoes, washed and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- Fry the onions, meatballs, carrots and potatoes in the sunflower oil in a large pan, such as a wok. Use a medium heat to cook them reasonably slowly.
- Stir frequently and cook for 15 minutes or until the potato starts to soften a big.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, paprika and stock cube and mix well.
- Bring to a simmer and keep it at a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls as it can be quite liquid.