- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to garnish
- Boil the eggs in water for 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes are up drain the pan and cover the eggs in cold water to cool them.
- While the eggs cool, mix the mayonnaise, mustard, vingear and salt/pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully peel all the eggs and discard the shells.
- Cut each egg in half and remove the yolk, adding the yolk to the mustard mixture.
- Place the empty white halves of the egg onto a big dish.
- Mash and mix the yolks into the mayonnaise mixture until it's an even texture.
- Fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture where the yolk used to be.
- Carefully sprinkle paprika over the eggs to garnish just before serving.
Makes 12 deviled eggs.