- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 Quorn peppered steaks
- 2 slices of processed (or burger) cheese
- 1 small white baton of bread
- Add the onion, sunflower oil and Quorn steaks to a frying pan and cook on a medium heat.
- After 5 minutes turn the Quorn steaks.
- Once the other side have had 5 minutes, cut the steak up using the edge of a knife or fish-slice so that it's in small chunks.
- Cut the baton in half with a sharp knife and cut it down the middle.
- Divide the steak and onion mixture between the two halves of the batton.
- Place the cheese slices on top of the steak mixture and wait 30 seconds for it to melt.
Serves 1 to 2 people, depending on how hungry they are.