- 5 vegetarian sausaged, frozen
- 1 cabbage, core removed, chopped into quarters and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, cut in half and thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place a large sheet of foil on a baking tray. You'll want lots of extra foil so make sure there is plenty of spare foil over the edges of the baking tray.
- Place the onions in the middle of the foil and spread out so that they form a thin base.
- Pile the cabbage on to the onion so that it covers all the onions.
- Finally balance the sausages on top of the cabbage.
- Fold the foil in on itself and scrunch together the edges to get a good seal.
- Place the foil package into the oven and bake for 40 minutes.