- 2 leeks, washed and sliced into 1cm slices
- 10g butter, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage, core removed and thinly sliced
- 2 onions, thinly sliced, not chopped
- 8 new potatoes, washed
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled but whole
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Tear off 2 strips of foil each about 70cm long and place on two sides of a baking tray.
- Place the leeks near one end of each of the strips of foil. Top with the butter.
- Mix the cabbage and onions together in a small bowl and then divide between the two strips of foil, placing the mixture next to the leeks so that it's just touching.
- In a large bowl mix the potatoes, garlic and herbs with the olive oil until everything has a nice coating.
- Divide the potatoes between the two strips of foil, placing next to the cabbage.
- Fold the foil over and scrunch the edges together to get a good seal.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve still wrapped in the foil to allow people the pleasure of unwrapping it themselves.