- 1 egg white
- 75g cornflakes
- 50g parmesan or paremsan style cheese, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- In a clean bowl whisk the egg white until it becomes a stiff white foam.
- Fold in the cornflakes to the egg whites, being careful not to beat the air out of the foam.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the cornflake and egg white mixture and mix well.
- Use your hands to form the sticky mixture into a block about 1cm high, or into 6 small round blocks, again 1cm high.
- Place on baking parchement on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the cornflakes start to brown.
- Serve hot or cold as a started with some green salad.
Makes 1 large or 6 small cornflake cakes.