- 1 quantity of pizza dough
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 150g leaf spinach, washed
- 125g ball of mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 50g grated mozzarella
- 25g thin shavings of Parmesan or other hard Italian cheese
- Make the pizza dough as described in the other recipe.
- Grease a baking tray with the oil.
- Place the spinach in a microwave proof bowl with a lid and add a couple of drops of water. Microwave for 4 minutes. If you don't have a microwave then a saucepan over a low heat will work just as well.
- Roll out the pizza dough so that it covers most of the baking tray.
- Put the grill on medium-high power and wait for it to get up to temperature.
- Grill the dough under the grill for 5 minutes, or until the top is nicely browned and crisp.
- Carefully turn over the pizza on the baking tray so that the raw dough side is face up.
- Pop under the grill for a couple of minutes, but only enough to slightly dry out the dough.
- Spread the cooked spinach out over the top of the pizza.
- Arrange the sliced mozzarella, then the grated and finally the Paremsan over the top of the pizza. Season with black pepper.
- Place back under the grill for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and melted.