- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 300g Quorn pieces
- 250g basmati rice
- 8 sun-dried tomatos, roughly sliced
- 1 pepper, sliced into 1/2 cm strips
- 660ml orange wine or 330ml orange juice and 330ml dry white wine
- 2 tsp paprika, preferably smoked
- 14 green olives, cut in half
- Add the onions, oil and Quorn pieces to a large saucepan with a well fitting lid and fry on a high heat until it starts to brown.
- Add all the other ingredients, other than the olives, and bring to a simmer.
- Stir well, turn the heat down low and put the lid on the pan.
- Leave to cook for 15 to 20 minutes, checking a couple of times to make sure that it's not got too dry or started burning on the bottom.
- Add the olives when all the liquid has been absorbed by the rice.
- Mix well and serve immediately.
Serves 3 to 4.