- 2 blocks of medium egg noodles
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive vegetables
- 4 carrots, washed and cut into 3 cm strips
- 75g baby corn, washed and cut into 3cm strips
- 100g mange touts, washed
- small handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Heat a pan of water for the noodles.
- Cook the noodles for 4 minuts in the water once it's boiling.
- Drain the noodles, drizzle a bit of oil over them and then put them aside with a lid on them. It's very important to add a little oil and to place a lid over them, otherwise they'll dry out into a big lump of noodles.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok and add all the other ingredients other than the fresh coriander. If you can only get dark soy sauce then add it at the end with the coriander so that it doesn't lose it's flavour.
- Stir-fry on a high heat for 5 minutes.
- Tip the noodles into the wok and stir-fry for another couple of minutes.
- Add the coriander and give it one last stir.
- Serve into bowls using forks but eat with chopsticks.