- 1 whole celeriac
- 1 tsp dried herbs
- freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut the celeriac into slices between 1 and 2 cm thick.
- Remove the outside of the celeriac slices with a knife.
- Cut the celeriac into long chip shapes and place them in a large bowl.
- Season with the herbs, salt and pepper and then add the olive oil.
- Use a spoon and fork or your hands to move the celeriac around in the bowl until it's evenly coated.
- Cover a baking tray with a sheet of greaseproof paper and arrange the celeraic chips on it.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the outside of the celeriac is nicely browned.