- 2 courgettes, cut in half and sliced
- 125g sugar-snap peas, washed, ends removed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 blocks of medium egg noodles
- Put on a pan of water to boil for the egg noodles.
- Add all the ingredients to a wok and heat over a medium heat.
- Stir fry the vegetables until the water has started boiling.
- Add the noodles to the water and turn the heat up under the wok.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack, continuing to stir the peas and courgettes so they brown evenly.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok once they're done.
- Mix well and then serve.