- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 10 to 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced
- 200g Feta (or Greek salad) cheese, sliced in half along the long side
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Arrange two large sheets of foil on a baking tray.
- Distribute the onion between the two sheets.
- Place the tomatoes on top of the onion, followed by the chilli slices.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally place the block of cheese on top of the stack.
- Wrap up the parcels in the foil, making sure to seal the edges well.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with fresh bread.