- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices of bread
- 100g cheddar cheese, sliced
- 5 olives, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli pepper, thinly sliced
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the olive oil to the frying pan and wait for a couple of minutes for it to heat up.
- Place the slices of bread on a couple of plates and place the cheese on two of the slices.
- Cover the cheese of one slice with olives and use the chilli slices to do similarly on the other slice.
- Carefully place the empty slices of bread over the cheese and olive/chilli stacks.
- Transfer the two sandwiches to the frying pan and fry for a couple of minutes on each side, until it's gone a wonderful crispy brown colour.
- Enjoy while hot, possibly with a blob of ketchup on the side.