- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 to 3 dried chillis, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp (heaped) crunchy peanut butter
- 75ml water
- Fry the onion and chilli in the oil in a medium sized saucepan until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the soy sauce, water and peanut butter to the saucepan and stir while slowly bringing it to a simmer.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the bottom burning.
- Serve while still hot with grilled meat or vegetables.